Senior Technician- Manchester Job
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A large and thriving Architecture practice is looking for a Senior Technician for their office in Manchester.
The individual will be an experienced Technician who will work alongside the lead Architect and wider design team to develop the detailed design and tender/construction work packages to a high standard for a 3 month initial Contract.
The ideal candidate skills would include:
* Excellent communication skills; including team and project leadership
* Delivering excellent technical detailing and the ability to manage the design delivery process, throughout the RIBA Plan of Work.
* Demonstrable track record in project delivery utilising Autodesk Revit / 3d modelling, Navisworks and other BIM software in the Revit suite.
* Experience in the delivery of projects on a Large Scale.
Please send your details in confidence as this is an opportunity not to be missed.
If you are interested in joining this award-winning practice, please get in touch with Malaika Sellen-Ferere.
Adrem are specialist in Architecture Jobs