We’re working closely with an internationally renowned multidisciplinary practice with offices in various corners of the world on a number of exciting positions at the moment. Due to an extremely healthy pipeline of international projects, they are looking to grow their Urban Design team by adding a Senior Urban Designer on a full-time permanent basis.
Some key responsibilities:
- Assisting on and taking the lead of your own masterplans and urban design projects
- Liaising closely with clients
- Taking the responsibility of Group Leader or Project Manager on projects
- Report writing
- Writing and preparing proposals for new projects
Essential attributes for the successful Senior Urban Designer:
- Hold a relevant qualification – Urban Design/Planning or Architecture
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Urban Designer, ideally in a multidisciplinary environment
- Middle-East and Gulf States project experience essential
- Work well within a team and autonomously, with the ability to lead and use your own initiative
- Experience working as an Urban Designer within the UK essential
- A flexible attitude, willing to travel abroad at short notice for projects and stay for up to 3 months at a time when required
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading consultancy in a senior role, with a competitive starting salary, over 10% pension contribution, a generous salary increase when required to travel overseas and a really exciting range of projects to get stuck into.
For more details on this Senior Urban Designer position, please get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group – my contact details can be found on the Adrem website if you’d like to contact me directly – or apply by sending me your up to date CV.