A market leading multidisciplinary (renown internationally) are seeking to recruit a Senior Urban Planner on an initial 12 month full-time contract, for their London office to work on their Middle-East Gulf projects.
The successful candidate will work on some of the most interesting and elaborate Urban design projects in the Middle East and will have amassed a portfolio of works of at least 5 years working for a leading design practice.
The role will require the everything expected of a Senior Urban Planner and more, this multidisciplinary has demanding international clients whose Middle-Eastern projects are award winning. The right candidate will be leading the internal design department whilst collaboratively coordinating with external consultants in an over-arching role when it comes to the conception, production and delivery of the projects.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Urban Planning – from an established University
- Sound understanding of detailed Urban Planning
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be fluent in English (Written & Spoken)
- Portfolio presentation, Past key projects and Career Objectives required
- Salary uplift (pro-rata) for work whilst abroad
- Above market Pension scheme for both contract + permanent staff – minimum 10% Company contribution
- Medical Insurance – irregardless of medical history
- Travel Insurance – covering you whilst working abroad for all minor/major incidents
Call or email Rommel at ADREM Group to be considered for this role