Senior UX/UI Designer Job
- Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Job Level:
- Manager, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Android, Animation, Illustrator, InDesign, iOS, Photoshop, Sketch, User Interaction, User Interface, Wireframes
- Job Reference:
Senior UX/UI Designer / Germany, Düsseldorf / €50k – €65k/ Permanent
Skills: Smart Home Products, Consumer Products, IoT UX, UI, User Experience, User Interaction, Apps, Websites, Interfaces, Wireframes, Animation, Sketch, iOD, Andorid
A global leader in home equipment and fittings that is driven by design and technology is looking to expand its award winning in-house design team. They are looking for a talented and creative Senior UX/UI Designer with experience leading and developing innovative and exciting design solutions for IoT, smart home and/or connected consumer products.
Working closely with the Creative Director the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to expand the brands design capabilities in this small but growing internal team of designers, product managers, marketers and engineers. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and dynamic individual, who has an unparalleled passion for design, quality, trends and technology. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to create designs which exceed consumer and market expectations, and help re-imagine the industry.
This is an exciting and career defining opportunity to join and be part of the most innovative brand in its field, designing and delivering across a range of high end, high performance products.
THE UX/UI DESIGNER ROLE
- To create compelling narratives, wireframes and desirable user experiences by gathering and defining user requirements which result in beautiful, intuitive and captivating graphical user interfaces.
- Responsible for user experience design as well as user interface development, collaborating in projects from initial concept to final product delivery.
- Manages interactions with and works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Plans and leads the development of solutions across the full product lifecycle, concisely tailoring solutions from a blend of business and user requirements.
- Understand and translate complex technical challenges and requirements into simple and elegant user-centered solutions.
- Seek opportunities for UX enhancement in projects across the business and prove the value of design on a daily basis.
- Provide clear technical input into project planning.
- Create documentation to a high standard, with the ability to write and deliver impactful design presentations.
- Represent the brand, reporting and presenting to clients, partners and colleagues at all levels of the business.
- Recognised as expert in own discipline within the organisation, delivering solutions in keeping with the technology roadmap.
ABOUT THE UX/UI DESIGNER
- 5+ years of professional UX/product design experience.
- An impeccable sense of product styling.
- Very strong visual design skills.
- Experienced in app design (iOS/Android) and web.
- Deeply knowledgeable in design tools (Sketch/Adobe CC)
- Experience with and a great eye for animation.
- Strengths in animation software like Principle/AE/Framer/Whatever.
- Ability to rapidly prototype your animations.
- Ability to work with interaction designers.
- Ability to execute ideas quickly.
- Experienced in creating wireframes and user flows.
- Comfortable working with product managers.
- Up-to-date with all current design technologies/trends and developments.
- English (fluent).