An opportunity for a Senior Workplace Interior Designer to work for a leading company within the commercial design industry with a reputation for exceptional quality and creativity
, achieved through the constant reimagining and reinventing of ideas. They have recently been appointed to work on a 100,000sqft co-work office fit out in which will include a 20,000sqft ground and basement marketplace with a whole range of co-work facilities and concession outlets.
You will be working with a team of 15 for an award-winning London based architecture practice working across the residential, commercial, mixed use, public art and cultural sectors. You will be covering both residential and fit-out projects.
- Proven knowledge of FF&E, scheduling and procurement in corporate sectors
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Ability to lead all projects from concept through to delivery
- Must be able to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Experience in Cat B office fit-out is essential. Experience in retail and F&B sectors are advantageous
- Knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD
- Work very closely with the creative director and clients to realise and deliver the projects in the office.
- Help conceive a unique modern office environment including the FF&E selection.
- Ensuring clients achieve the very best solutions for their projects
If you interested in finding out more about this Senior Workplace Interior Design job, then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job.