Senior Workplace Technical-Coordinator Job
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Senior Workplace Technical Coordinator – AutoCAD / London / Salary Up to £45,000 / Permanent
A well established and progressive design and build company who specialise in creating bespoke and sustainable workspaces are seeking a Senior Workplace Technical Coordinator to join their London office.
This mid-sized yet exclusive practice who specialise in large scale commercial developments on the interior fit-out and strategic side, are looking for an all-round highly experienced Senior Workplace Technical Coordinator to take on the role of running a team within their architectural and design practice.
KEY TASKS OF THE SENIOR WORKPLACE TECHNICAL COORDINATOR:
- Prepare and coordinate production, tender and construction package information
- CAD technical output at each project stage
- Support the design team on site and deal with contractor queries
- Report regularly to the Design Team Leader
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF THE SENIOR WORKPLACE TECHNICAL COORDINATOR:
- At least 8 years’ experience, preferably working on interior fit-out schemes
- Fluent in SketchUp and AutoCAD; Revit experience would be a plus
- A high level of technical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative to solve technical issues
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Confident to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
- A working knowledge of UK building systems, regulations and construction methods
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior Workplace Technical Coordinator role then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.