Showroom Administrator and Materials Consultant Job
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A market-leading international building coating manufacturer is looking for a administrator and materials consultant to run their London showroom. This is an exciting opportunity to become an established member of a team situated in an impressive showroom in the heart of London. The role also offers the possibility to develop a technical understanding of the product range.
The ideal candidate will be pro-active, solution-driven, self-reliant, confident and highly organised. They will be essential to help grow the ambitious material showroom and exhibition space. Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be a company ambassador. You will be heavily involved in encouraging architects and designers to visit the space. Although this is not a design role, you should have a keen interest in architecture and culture and have an ability to understand the architect or designer’s objectives in order to provide initial support and advice.
- Maintaining the internal calendar of meetings.
- Coordinating internal meetings and visits: booking catering, room arrangements, etc.
- Supporting all colleagues during meetings ensuring AV equipment is functioning and refreshments are available for guests.
- Maintain daily supplies: tea, coffee, water, stationary, cleaning products etc.
- Maintain the day-to-day running of the office equipment and fire and safety equipment.
- Reporting on the number of visitors and assigning marketing attributes.
- Responding to visitor’s enquiries via telephone and email.
- Coordinating external catering companies and staffing for events, exhibition openings and internal meetings.
- Maintaining guest lists and responding to any event enquiries.
- First Aid and Fire Officer for the showroom.
- Coordinating and managing the external cleaning provider and maintaining a high level of cleanliness and tidiness in the building.
- Ensuring the showroom projects the appropriate atmosphere of a global brand.
- Meeting, greeting and encouraging architects and designers to visit the showroom.
- Provide first line of support for enquiries.
- Attending regional sales meetings.
- Organising bespoke samples from the Headquarters and ensuring timely delivery.