If you consider yourself a confident, autonomous, self-motivated individual looking to join a studio that promotes a flexible and collaborative approach towards working, this is the role for you!
A forward-thinking studio based in the bustling heart of London is currently on the hunt for an experienced project runner with the proven ability to oversee and deliver high-end residential projects, from inception through to completion.
Should you be successful following the two-stage interview process, you will be offered a position as Project Director. Within this role, you will become the face of the studio and the main point of contact for clients. You will have a great deal of autonomy and will be trusted to attend all client meetings. You will work closely with numerous clients to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
As the Project Director and a leading voice within the office at large, you will often be responsible for assisting the Managing Director in overseeing the development of not only the projects but also the staff.
You will often lead the coordination & where necessary contribute to design and technical development reviews / discussions. Please note this is not a hands-on role, you will not be expected to produce or lead production of design or technical drawings or information. You will also be responsible for collating and coordinating work from the design & technical teams.
Essential Requirements for this position:
- High-end residential based project running experience, working with end users
- Experience administrating JCT contracts
- Proven communication and client relations skills
- Excellent organisational, time and people management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, ability to liaise effectively with clients & consultants
- Proven knowledge of UK planning policies and standards
- Fluency with Microsoft office package (Microsoft project, power point) or other project planning and monitoring applications and presentation software.
Please submit an up to date CV + folio for the attention of Carl Nevel should you wish to be considered for this position.