Social Media Manager for High Profile Architecture Practice Job
- Job Level:
- Manager, Mid-Level
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A high profile, award winning London Architecture and Design studio is looking for an experienced Social Media Coordinator to join their dynamic, fast paced, creative office. The practice is increasingly gaining widespread attention for their design projects globally.
Your job will be to drive the Social Programme for the practice, creating content and campaigns across all channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- You’ll have a passion for Architecture, Art, Design, and/or Visual Culture.
- You will have an eye for visuals and know how to effectively leverage this across channels.
- You will be an exceptional writer and adept at shaping the voice of the brand
- You will have a track record of excellence on an in-house Social Media Team.
- You will be metrics-driven and have in-depth knowledge of best practices, platforms, and tools.
- You will live and breathe Social Media, and you will have strong personal online presence to prove it.
If you feel you have the right skills, attributes and experience for this position please apply without delay.