Key attributes of the Workplace Space Planner include:
- Fluency in Microstation is essential
- Experience facilitating co creative workshops with clients and design firms.
- Ability to synthesize and translate findings from client and design firm engagements in to designed applications.
- Experience designing product applications and ability to translate these into insight led space solutions.
- Ability to present at the highest level.
- Excellent management skills for collating and delivering complex and diverse content to sales teams
- Ability to work and interact remotely alone and with a distributed team
If you interested in finding out more about this Workplace Space Planner role, please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.