Sportswear Apparel Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Job Reference:
Sportswear Apparel Designer/ Austria / €40k+ / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Fashion Design, Sports, Sketching, 3D CAD, Concept, Adobe, Keyshot, 3Ds Max.
A diverse and playful leading global design consultancy are looking for a passionate and talented Sportswear Apparel designer to join their Austria based team. They are looking for someone to skilfully balance between the fashion and functional elements of a garment and create designs that deliver special brand experiences to wearers. The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years
If you also enjoy breath-taking views, craft beer and foosball, then we want to hear from you.
THE PRODUCT DESIGNER JOB
- Going through the entire design process of garment design, including concept, new cuts and production data.
- Defining and utilising your passion and experience to create differentiated and on-brand apparel collections.
- Working with suppliers.
- Going beyond the functionality of sports and casual wear to develop eye-catching apparel.
- Presenting your final and finished products.
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
- Degree in Product or Fashion design with a focus on sportswear.
- At least 2+ years’ experience in a similar field.
- To demonstrate that throughout your education and career that you’ve to only evolved in terms of experience, but style as well.
- The know-how to develop functional sports gear as well as a passion for action and outdoor sports.
- An open mind, as well as a willingness to work across different creative fields to challenge status-quo ideas.
- Ability to travel.
- A positive and proactive approach.
- A good sense of humour.
- Fluency in English (though German skills are an asset).