A high profile luxury Architectural Interior Design studio of 55 in South West London, is seeking a proactive HR Manager to embed best practice HR processes in their Studio. This role will assist in the creation and implementation of the people strategy across the Studio and will be reporting to the COO.
- Review and implement changes to HR policies and procedures
- Provide advice and support to managers on employee relation issues
- Manage the end of end recruitment process, annual salary reviews, annual compensation and benefits, training budget, leavers and joiners process and record all absence
- Manage the external payroll system with the Finance Manager
- Maintain employee HR database
The ideal candidate will have gained HR experience within an Interiors or Architectural studio, be CIPD with strong employment law knowledge, have excellent communication and IT skills and be highly organised and efficient.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and would consider 4 days a week. Benefits include 24 days annual leave and birthday leave, summer office hours as well as regular office outings and workshops.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Geeta Bhudia.