A small, award winning architectural practice is on the hunt for a Studio Administrator. This is a diverse role within the office that will have you assisting with PA duties, IT as well as Marketing.
- Looking after the coordination of the studio
- Personal Assistance to Directors including managing diaries and ad hoc administration
- Assistance with preparing marketing material
- Preparation of submissions and proposals using InDesign
- Marketing database and business development research
- Assisting with HR and recruitment
- Answering phones, greeting guest and managing meeting rooms
- Coordinating with other offices
The ideal person for this role will have at least 4 years’ experience working in architecture or design. They will have previous experience covering reception and administration and a can-do attitude towards work. It will be highly beneficial to have experience with Bid work or Marketing within the construction or architecture industries.
This is an opportunity to join a well-known design led practice with great benefits and company culture. Please contact Amy Welch – Creative Support Specialist