A multicultural architectural practice is seeking a French speaking Studio Administrator to assist with the smooth day-to-day running of the studio. The practice specialises in diverse projects in the workplace, boutique retail and industrial sectors. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to be an essential member of a growing team.
- Overseeing all operations and ensuring smooth running of studio
- Extensive diary management, scheduling meetings, minute taking and travel booking
- Reception and front of house presence through greeting clients, answering phones, responding to inquiries and managing multiple inboxes
- Assistant to the Director’s Assistant and the Marketing and Communications Manager
- Bookkeeping and other financial management such as invoicing, purchasing, reconciling transactions, etc.
- Manage marketing through website management, social media management and organising internal and social events
- Project support assistance with maintaining the office portfolio and collating timesheets
- Fluent in French and English
- Basic Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient in MS Office
- Interest in Architecture and Design
- Studio administration experience
- Professional attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and organisation