My client is a leading, design-led architectural practice with multiple offices comprising of some of the top talent in the industry. They need an organised, well-presented and enthusiastic individual to join their practice support team in Birmingham, taking on the challenging role of Studio Assistant, on a full-time permanent basis.
As Studio Assistant, you will be supporting their talented team in various ways including:
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly on a daily basis
- Greeting all visitors, including clients
- Helping with organising staff events
- Ensure meeting rooms are clean and tidy at all times, and set up for meetings
- Ordering stationary and ensuring office supplies are stocked up
- Answering phones, transferring calls to correct colleagues and taking accurate messages
- Adhoc administrative duties
Key skills and attributes:
- A confident individual who presents themselves in a professional and friendly manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An interest in architecture and design highly desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful Studio Assistant to gain valuable administration experience within a creative environment. Please get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group for more details, or apply by sending me your CV – my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.