I’m working closely with an Architecture and Design studio based in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent who are currently seeking to employ a Studio Assistant to take the lead on all office administration on a full-time permanent basis. Their ideal candidate will be someone with a creative flair, excellent organisational skills and someone who won’t shy away from a challenge.
Key Studio Assistant responsibilities:
- Answering phones, transferring calls to correct colleagues and taking accurate messages
- Coordinating the diaries of the architects
- Adhoc administrative duties
- Submitting planning documents
- Booking travel and accommodation when required
- Ordering stationary and ensuring office supplies are stocked up
- Helping with organising staff events
Key skills and attributes:
- A confident individual who presents themselves in a professional and friendly manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An interest in architecture and design highly desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
The successful Studio Assistant will be given a competitive starting salary along with a brand new iPhone and Apple MacBook! This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable administration experience within a creative environment.
For more details on this role please get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group or apply by sending your up to date CV.