A creative design consultancy is seeking a Studio Assistant to join their London studio. The company specialises in architecture, interior and experiential design. This role is great for someone with a creative background to build their administrative and business support skills in a friendly and social environment.
- Answering calls and email inquiries
- Greeting visitors and guests, making refreshments upon arrival
- Assisting the studio manager with administrative tasks such as diary management, booking couriers, liaising with contractors and suppliers, health and safety, and more
- A creative background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, experience in Adobe InDesign is an advantage
- Ability to multitask and help wherever needed in the business