Studio & Business Development Manager for Artist Studio Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A multidisciplinary creative practice working at the forefront of art, design and sound are seeking a Studio and Business Development Manager to join their team. They are known for collaborating with companies across the globe designing products and installations with a primary focus on the relationship between sound and people, and how the former affects the latter.
As studio and business manager you will be working with a small team to grow the studio through expanding our client portfolio.
We will be looking for candidates who can drive projects on their own initiative and can confidently work outside of their comfort zone, in line with the studio’s multi-disciplinary project approach.
Key Responsibilities Required:
- Oversee the smooth running of the Design Studio
- Liaise with members of staff to create budget breakdowns for projects
- Review project time schedules and cost estimates where needed
- Main point of contact for communicating with clients
- Sales – New Business
- Liaise with potential and existing clients
- Business development and strategy
- Basic finances & legal
- Manage studio finances
- Review contracts
- Design and artist fee negotiator
- PR for design studio
- Create press releases for relevant projects
Key Skills Required:
- Significant experience within business development and management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work cross platform according to client needs: Email, Skype, Wechat
- Excellent people skills, this will be a very sociable job
- Competency in InDesign is preferred
It is a dynamic creative environment where you will be able to work with a range of exciting international projects.