Studio Manager at West London Interior Designers Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- InDesign, Photoshop
- Job Reference:
A West London-based interior design studio is looking for a Studio Manager to join their creative and friendly team. They pride themselves on their personal and positive approach to design and work across both the residential and commercial sectors in the UK, Europe and internationally. Their mission is to create spaces with unique identity, art playing a key role in their inspiration and process.
- Office management and organisation – keeping office presentable at all times, ordering stationary and supplies
- Administration duties – answering calls, meeting and greeting clients etc.
- Drafting company newsletters and updating website
- IT support – managing printers, troubleshooting, managing subscriptions, keeping licenses up to date etc.
- PA duties to Director – managing diary, travel, car, emails etc.
- Finance – liaise with accountant, client invoicing, manage expenses
- HR support – manage staff holiday requests, review dates, set up interviews, review health insurance policies, draft employment contracts
- Previous experience as PA, Studio Manager or EA essential
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written
- Strong IT skills essential – must be able to resolve technical issues and use a Mac
- Proficient using MS Office, Photoshop, InDesign
- Clean driver’s license
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Self-driven and strong use of initiative
- Highly organised with strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to provide out-of-hours support at short notice via computer or phone