Studio Manager for Creative Consultancy
A small but well-established creative consultancy with an excellent portfolio of property clients is looking for a PA/Office Manager with finance responsibilities to join their friendly and hardworking team.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience as a PA with some office management, and importantly, experience within bookkeeping. You don’t have to be an expert in bookkeeping, however some experience dealing with the below duties in point 3 is needed. Please note that you will be tested on your bookkeeping knowledge.
Based on reception, as PA/Office Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Diary management, arranging travel and itineraries for the founders
- Ensuring the office space is tidy and procuring office and studio supplies
- Assisting the FD with finances to include processing and chasing invoices, petty cash, managing expenses, credits and debits, statements, raising POs and processing data
- Preparing meeting rooms for clients and organising catering
- Booking venues and restaurants for client events and dinners
- HR duties to include new starter inductions, processing timesheets and holiday requests
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors and giving them a warm welcome
- Answering the main phone and transferring calls
- Ad-hoc administrative and project work
This is a varied role where you’re the face of the company as well as the go-to support for your colleagues. If you like working with numbers and have basic finance knowledge in addition to experience in a similar role, don’t delay, apply now!