An exciting studio management opportunity has just come in with a creative product design, furniture, lighting and installation company. They are looking for a friendly and proactive Studio Manager to join their team and look after the smooth running of the studio as well as general administration, facilities, quality management, HR, IT, reception and more.
- Liaise with the administration team (PA, PR Executive and Finance Assistant) for projects and tasks
- General administration and reception duties such as answering incoming calls and queries, managing post, booking couriers, greeting visitors, looking after meetings rooms, etc.
- Manage studio diary, arrange travel and accommodation for designers and coordinate meetings and events
- Arrange travel and accommodation for designers, assist designers and other staff with administration tasks when needed
- Manage health and safety and liaise with all contractors and suppliers for facilities management (security, cleaning, phone and IT, insurances, etc.)
- Liaise with new tenants in building (shared office space) and manage desk moves/space planning
- HR duties such as ensuring compliance with employment law and staff handbook, manage appraisals, manage onboarding/inductions and leaving process, track probationary periods, manage holiday/sick recording, timesheets, assist with recruitment, manage pension scheme, etc.
- Ensure GDPR compliance
- Support management on employee related matters
- At least two years’ studio management experience in the creative industry
- Experience managing and setting budgets
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft and Macintosh software, proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask, remaining calm and focused under pressure
- Confident and proactive approach, bringing ideas and solutions to every day work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Approachable, outgoing and empathetic
- Confident liaising with professionals of all different levels
If you are interested in this role please reach out to Corrine Munro at Adrem Group for more information.