Studio Manager for High Profile Architecture Practice Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A high profile, award winning London Architecture and Design studio is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic, fast paced, creative office. The practice is increasingly gaining widespread attention for their design projects globally. They’re looking for a Studio Manager who is able to anticipate their own responsibilities, is intuitive, assertive and full of energy. They will have great perception and overview as to what is going on in the office with staff and projects. They should have an interest in architecture, art and design and have an empathy with the studios design philosophy. There will be no PA duties in this role – the purpose is to ensure the smooth running of the studio allowing designers to focus on project specific work. At least 5 year’s experience in a similar role.
- General management and ensuring that the studio is well presented.
- Managing office and studio supplies including budgeting and expenditure reporting
- Answer phones (as well as other members of the office).
- Organising CPD seminars for staff – monthly.
- Ordering meeting lunches
- Ordering stationary
- Managing the weekly food shop
- Opening post
- Liaison with outside companies and contractors eg. cleaners, printer services, waste service etc
- Make coffee for meetings, etc.
- Order studio supplies.
- Managing time sheets and resource reporting to the directors.
- Meeting and greeting clients and guest.
- Ensuring staff comply with day-to-day studio protocols.
- Organising social activities and studio events
This is a rare opportunity to join one of London’s finest studios. Please apply without delay.