Studio Manager for Innovative Architecture Practice Job
- South West London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An innovative and entrepreneurial architecture practice based in Clapham are currently recruiting for an experienced Studio Manager to join their award-winning team.
The Studio Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of the studio with the help of an assistant covering Finance, HR and PA to the Managing Directors and the Practice Director.
- Managing the Studio Coordinator and general office administration,
- Managing cleaning company, alarm systems (repair and maintenance),
General Finance duties
- Assist with payroll and work alongside 3rd party company,
- Pensions – confirm each month,
- Bookkeeping – gather together sales invoices, remittance advices, petty cash and other documents for the bookkeeper to enter into Sage each month,
- Prepare contracts and offer letters / inductions,
- Set-up interviews and keep track of feedback,
- Send around holiday schedule each month – make sure all holidays have been approved,
- Maintain personnel files,
PA to Managing Directors and Practise Director
- Diary management,
- Booking national/international travel,
- Taking minutes in meetings,
- Monitoring email inboxes,
- Arrange social events.
The ideal candidate will have had at least 2-3 years’ office administration experience, preferably in the architectural and creative environment and will be looking to take a step up in their career. One must be highly motivated, enthusiastic and process driven.
Please apply without delay to Kate Piercy, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group.