A bespoke lighting studio is seeking a well-rounded Studio Manager to look after their studio. This is a great opportunity for a confident and flexible office/studio manager with creative experience to immerse themselves in the HR, facilities management, and general administration of an innovative company.
- General administration and reception duties such as answering incoming calls and queries, managing post, booking couriers, greeting visitors, looking after meetings rooms, etc.
- Manage studio diary, arrange travel and accommodation for designers and coordinate meetings and events
- Arrange travel and accommodation for designers, assist designers and other staff with administration tasks when needed
- Manage health and safety and liaise with all contractors and suppliers for facilities management (security, cleaning, phone and IT, insurances, etc.)
- HR duties such as ensuring compliance with employment law and staff handbook, manage appraisals, manage onboarding/inductions and leaving process, track probationary periods, manage holiday/sick recording, timesheets, assist with recruitment, manage pension scheme, etc.
- Facilities management, liaising with contractors and suppliers to manage the upkeep of the office space
- Ensure GDPR compliance
- Support management on employee related matters
- At least two years’ studio management experience in the creative industry
- Experience managing and setting budgets
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in InDesign is an advantage
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask, remaining calm and focused under pressure
- Confident and proactive approach, bringing ideas and solutions to every day work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Approachable, outgoing and empathetic
- Confident liaising with professionals of all different levels