An internationally renowned Architectural firm are now looking for a Studio Manager to join their busy team in London. They specialise in transport, master planning, infrastructure, residential and retail. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Senior Partner and managing the day to day running of their two London offices.
PA Support to the Studio and Partners:
- Email and diary managment
- Booking travel arrangements for the whole team
- Placing orders with suppliers to ensure office equipment and stationary are replenished
- General maintenance, managing premises and facilities
- Making sure workplace requirements are up to date – Health and Safety and fire regulations
- Dealing with renewals and insurance, professional memberships, subscriptions
- Supporting the HR manager with staff sickness, annual leave and recruitment
- Helping new starters with the settling in process
- Coordinating and managing staff training and mentoring
The role will also include assisting with business development, PR, marketing and organising staff and social events.
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- An all-rounder that is organised and can work well under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of the Adobe Suite is ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a social practice which offers a flexible working environment and they pride themselves on developing individual skills and building their careers.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Geeta Bhudia.