Studio Manager for London Architects Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
A well-established Architectural practice based in London is looking for a Studio Manager to join their growing team. The practice specialises in urban regeneration, mixed use developments, master planning, technology and research buildings. This is a fantastic opportunity to help grow a small and friendly team, and to implement your own practice procedures and ways of working. This is a full-time permanent role but there is flexibility for the right candidate.
- PA support – organising meetings, diary management, email management, booking travel and accommodation
- General administration duties – answering phones, ordering supplies, greeting clients, organising office
- Assisting project teams with administration tasks – schedules, programmes, data sheets, archiving etc.
- Assisting with document management using InDesign
- HR assistance – review processes, check policies, draft contracts, understand payroll
- Book-keeping – raise invoices, process expenses, manage monthly payroll
- Assisting in developing QA Policies and Office Manual (leading to ISO 9001 accreditation)
- Assisting DR in Marketing PR and BD initiatives – managing database.
- Managing Social Media – Twitter, Facebook Linkedin etc.
- Extremely organised, confident and enthusiastic
- Excellent communicator – verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work within team but also use own initiative
- Understanding of finance
- Pro-active and flexible attitude
- Experience of Xero Accounting Package desirable, not essential