Studio Manager – Highly Regarded Architects Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Highly Regarded Architecture Practice seeking Studio Manager
A highly regarded award winning north London architecture practice is seeking a Studio Manager to join their tight knit team. They are looking for an experienced person who has worked in a similar role within the creative industry (ideally architecture or Interior Design) for a minimum of 5 years.
The studio environment is open and relaxed, the company offer good work life balance and a friendly fun ethos.
The successful candidate will have experience working across all aspects of the business and will be an active member of the Management Team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: Day to day studio coordination, team building/HR, financial management, office management (experience dealing with ISO accreditation will be advantageous), marketing and general administrative support to the director. This person will be prepared to manage others and give instruction, they will be an integral part of the business ensuring the practice is running effectively and efficiently.
Key Skills required for the Studio Manager Role:
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Confidence and the ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment;
- Proactive attitude in driving improvements in office management;
- Financial literacy ranging from writing budgets to invoicing;
- Capacity to prioritise effectively and work to deadlines;
- Attention to detail, fastidious;
- A good visual eye with an interest in design;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Able to engage and interact with and represent the business to multiple stakeholders;
- IT literacy in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Adobe InDesign preferably on Mac
Please get in touch with Gemma Naylor (creative support) immediately to hear more about the role!