Talented Accounts Assistant for Creative Sales Environment Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Accounts Assistant for Creative Sales Environment
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the established finance team in our London office. This Accounts Assistant is a pivotal, varied and rewarding role within London’s leading Creative Sales Consultancy. The salary bracket is £22 – 27,000 p.a. and this is all dependent on experience and also having the right attitude!
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Your Responsibilities and Duties:
- Processing Supplier Invoices
- Weekly payment run, including international payments
- Maintenance of supplier accounts
- Process foreign payments via online banking
- Deal with accounts payable queries
- Post daily cash receipts to customer accounts
- Maintaining the sales ledger
- Assistance with month end sales ledger reconciliation for factoring purposes
- Vat Return monthly submission and checking of return
- Bank Reconciliation
- Business Credit Cards statement monthly reconciliation and entry to Sage
- Process staff expenses and payment via Bacs
- Monthly salary/ accruals/prepayment journals.
- Assist with foreign company accounts in Shanghai and Dubai
- Assist with monthly management accounts.
- Provide support/cover during staff absence as required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- To be considered for this role you must have two years of working experience with the above.
- You will preferably have completed all levels of an AAT Qualification.
It’s all about attitude! The ideal Accounts Assistant will:
- Have a good working knowledge of the purchase ledger with proven practical experience of the full accounts payable process.
- Have good attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Be a good communicator as there will be regular interaction with global offices and managers.
- Have the ability to prioritise workload.
- Have a helpful and approachable manner.
- Be able to converse well.
- Be proactive and can work autonomously.
- Be friendly, honest and well-mannered.
- Be people oriented and most importantly…
- Be a Team Player!
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!