A renowned architectural practice that specialises in the rejuvenation of public & civic city centre spaces across the nation has numerous opportunities for passionate RIBA Part 2 level architectural assistants to join its newly formed residential, commercial & mixed-use project team in West London.
If you are looking for a progressive career platform with a highly influential commercially-led studio, a dynamic & energetic working environment and the prospect of working across the entire geographical area of UK, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
In order to be considered, you must present work that demonstrates:
- A minimum of 12 month’s professional experience in a UK based architectural practice
- Previous experience working on public, civic, residential, commercial or mixed-use projects
- Ability to competently use Microstation, Revit (highly desirable), Adobe Creative Suite & SketchUp
- High level of visualisation skills
- A commercial acumen that informs considered architecture/design ideas
You will be offered full support, this includes mentorship, the necessary project exposure and financial (paid fees), that will ultimately ensure your successful accreditation to Part 3 level.
Please do not delay your application, these positions are highly desirable and will be snapped up quickly!
An up-to-date CV + folio of relevant work is required in order to be considered for these posts.