Team Administrator for Collaborative Architect Practice Job
- London, South London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A fantastic architecture practice that really value their employees and have won multiple awards for how they treat their staff, are currently seeking a dynamic Team Administrator to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone at the beginning of their career who wants to be part of an excellent work culture and develop their career.
It would really suit someone who has a strong interest in art, design, architecture and culture, they are willing to train this person from scratch so having the right attitude is vitally important. It would be supporting the architects across multiple projects and their would be a lot of variety.
- Thirst for Knowledge
- Passion for Design
- Attention to detail
Key Requirements /Skills:
- Work with Director or Associate to manage all team administrative duties
- General typing and proofreading
- Work with the Quality Manager to ensure ISO 9001 procedures are complied with
- Arrange travel and meetings for Director or Associate
- Liaise with clients, contractors, consultants
- Be responsible for team tidiness
- Maintain Project Files
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing
- Manage and recording of all outgoing and incoming correspondence
- General administration duties
- Work with the Commercial Director on various accounting and HR duties
- Ensure general conformance with all related aspects of the Quality Management System
The company offer excellent benefits please get in touch to hear more!