Team Administrator/IT Assistant Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A reputable architecture practice based in North London are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Team Administrator / IT Assistant to join their team. The practice offers a unique combination of commercial acumen, design talent and social commitment. Specialising in the creation of new neighbourhoods and the revitalisation of old ones.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Assisting the IT manager in providing software and hardware support to all users,
- Troubleshoot and support server / other backend systems,
- Issue kit for meetings / presentations,
- Setup new hardware installing necessary software and assist with kit rollout,
- Assist practice manager with the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis,
- Diary management for partners,
- Arrange and organise internal and external meetings for partners,
- Act as first point of contact for internal/external enquiries,
- General admin support for the office,
- Minute taking (typing speed of 50 wpm)
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within the design or architecture world, preferably within a support role and have a good understanding of all IT systems and processed. One must possess excellent communication skills, be focused and process driven and have a thorough knowledge of Autodesk, Adobe and other creative software’s.
If you are interested in this job please contact Nicky Wong, creative support team.