An AJ100 industry leading architectural practice, with both international and UK based projects is looking for an exceptional team coordinator to provide first class support to join their design team. Situated in the Old Street area, you will be working with an established support team that is the backbone of the studio where no task is too small.
- Diary and inbox management for senior and project team members.
- Acting as ‘gate keeper’ for the design team.
- Meeting bookings and liaising with external TAs/PAs.
- Creating and formatting project related correspondence – letters, minutes, reports and meeting agendas.
- Monitoring and maintaining the document management system.
- Sourcing information on existing projects for bids, reports and presentations.
- Preparation of monthly expenditure reports ready for financial processing.
- Any ad-hoc tasks as and when required – providing holiday cover for other support team members ect.
- Previous experience of working in an Architectural/ design practice in a support role.
- Proven experience of Microsoft applications – Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Photoshop/ InDesign skills are advantageous but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Fast, accurate typing ability.