Team Coordinator for Award Winning Architects
City based architectural practice with projects in the UK and overseas is looking for a Team Coordinator to join their expanding team. The role is to support 3 senior managers, a team of 30 designers and look after several projects.
Key tasks include:
- PA duties – diary and email management, arranging meetings and travel
- Assisting with design reports using InDesign
- Sourcing information on existing projects for bids, reports and presentations
- Managing holiday, absence and monthly expenses for the team
- Providing support to team members including holiday and absence cover
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience supporting a team, have excellent organisational and IT skills including InDesign and Photoshop.
If you are a strong team player who works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, please contact Gemma Naylor.