An award winning architectural practice is looking for a Team Coordinator to provide excellent support to project leaders and their associated teams based in the London office.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the architectural or construction industry, with knowledge of indesign and/or photoshop. The candidate will also be proactive with strong organisation skills with the initiative to work without supervision. A motivated, enthusiastic individual with a flexible attitude with thrive in this role.
– Diary management – Associate Directors/Associate and project teams
– Inbox management – review of in-boxes, responding when necessary to emails
– Acting as point of contact for internal and external design teams, including taking and tracking messages to ensure action
– Arranging meetings – booking venues, refreshments, equipment, follow up to ensure meetings take place in a smooth manner
– Assisting AD/Associate with practice management duties – setting up internal design/technical review
– Creating and formatting project-related correspondence or practice paperwork, including letters, minutes, reports, agendas, using practice-wide document management system (Workspace)
– Keeping document management system updated with project information
– Assisting with project specific design reports using InDesign – importing images, amending text, proof reading
– Assisting project teams with ad hoc project administration tasks
– Sourcing information on existing projects for bids, reports, presentations. Preparation and assembly of documents, submissions, presentations, including printing, binding and scanning
– Managing holiday/absence spreadsheet
– Arranging couriers, travel, flights, hotels, car hire, trains, visas and insurance
– Preparation of monthly expenses and raising purchase order requests, paying close adherence to company financial processes
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!