Team PA for leading Cultural and Design Firm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global firm specialising in cultural and sports projects who have just opened an office in London.
They are seeking a dynamic Team PA to be the go-to person within the office and who can grow and develop with the company. This person is responsible for managing correspondence, coordination of diaries, screening incoming phone calls and mail, communication on behalf of the team, managing on site visitors, booking meetings rooms and ensuring the office is organised stocked and efficient. In summary, the team coordinator is expected to conform to the highest standards of performance, dependability, and professionalism.
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Management of team diaries, assistance with expenses, booking of travel and accommodations, answering telephones, ordering office supplies.
- Liaison with global stakeholders for coordination of diaries and booking of meetings abroad and locally
- Act as main point of contact in office for guests and building management, Partner with building facilities management as needed.
- Manage booking system for meeting rooms in common facilities and for in office meetings.
- Point of contact for EA’s globally
- Assistance with compilation and printing of documents Arranging the outsourcing of printing and document preparation for specific document types.
- Preparation of MS documents (Word, XL, PowerPoint) Visio.
- Address any faults / issues that need to be raised with building FM
- Record annual leave requests
- Administrative experience preferably at executive level, with extensive experience and knowledge in scheduling, handling correspondence, coordinating travel plans and answering phone inquiries in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Must be logical and have excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, ambiguous, ever-changing, high-pressure environment.
- Will be extremely organised and detail oriented
- Strong computer skills, proven experience and use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Must be flexible
- Previous construction or architectural experience preferred