A leading Planning and Design practice is seeking an experienced Team Secretary and PA to provide secretarial and administrative support to their team. This practice specialises in landscape, and commercial planning, architecture, and environmental consultancy. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to settle in with a practice within creative support.
- Provide PA support to the Partner
- General admin and secretarial support to the team
- Diary management, travel booking, booking meetings, client events and organising workloads
- Manage expenses for certain team members, fee spreadsheets, credit card statements, invoicing, etc.
- Manage staff inductions, timesheets and annual leave tracking
- Assist with front of house duties such as answering phones, preparing refreshments for guests and team meetings, covering lunch, etc. when needed
- Ensure organisation of documentation through archiving, team filing, creating new files, maintaining databases, collating documents, etc.
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers for things such as offsite printing, responding to email inquiries from the team inbox, etc.
- Type and format reports, letters, or other necessary communication
- Assist with researching for projects or tasks as well as work programming
- Maintaining records of team business development and attendance of networking events
- Previous experience working in a similar role within the creative industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Be a self-starter and provide a high level of service to team members
- Highly organised with ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Outlook
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team