Tech Savvy IT Assistant for Architecture Studio in Putney Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An award winning architecture and design studio in Putney is seeking a tech savvy apprentice to join their digital systems team. The day to day responsibilities will be to support the team of architects and administrators for all sorts of IT problems they may encounter. The studio are all on Windows computers. Knowledge of Mac is beneficial but not compulsory.
This is a position which does not require extensive previous experience, training will be provided. All applicants must however be able to set up computers and have a good basic knowledge and be naturally tech savvy.
The role –
– Attend to all day to day problems occurring within the network
– Ensuring the smooth running of the IT Department in the Operations Manager’s absence
– Provide general day-to-day support for the telephones, including the voicemail system
– Maintain an up to date file relating to company software. This should include license agreements including quantities and serial numbers, along with copies of invoices and receipts as proof of purchase
– Perform regular audits of the software installed on all company hardware to ensure compliance with license agreements. This includes portable computers and computers at different sites
– Maintain a database to indicate the software installed on each item of company hardware
– Evaluate updates to company software to test for compatibility and benefits
– Advise the IT Systems Manager of all significant potential problems and their possible implications
– Install and configure updates and new software to all machines in the company when necessary
– Work within the allocated IT Systems annual budget and liaise with accounts department
– Assist the Operations Manager in all relevant in-house training programmes
– Provide one to one training sessions on specific items when requested
– Assist the Operations Manager in the setting up and smooth operation of digital presentations
– Ensure the general conformance with all related aspects of the Quality Management System
This opportunity is for someone who has a can-do attitude and is a natural problem solver. One must also have strong communication skills to manage the day to day problems of this big and busy team. A rewarding working environment awaits; unrivalled benefits, social team and a company which values live/work balance.
Please apply without delay to Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group.