I have a fantastic NEW long-term contract opportunity based in West London.
My client specialises in providing strategic consultancy to public and private sector clients.
Their 35-strong team of Architects, Project Managers and Building Surveyors are looking for technically minded Architect / Technologist / Assistant to join them for 6 months+.
With a proven track record in design and delivery of Commercial, Residential, Luxury Apartments, Masterplanning and Educational projects in London they are keen to add to their friendly team.
Skills and experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Revit (essential) and BIM (desirable)
- A minimum of 1 year of UK-based experience
- Exceptional design skills and proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe CS
- Previous involvement in Educational projects in the UK (highly desirable)
- Rolling contract, 6 months+
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- Immediate start
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
This friendly and sociable firm prides itself on its collaborative work environment.
If this is the type of company that you would like to be a part of, apply below or get in touch with me directly.