Adrem are working exclusively with an award winning executive architectural firm who are on the hunt for a technically focused Architect with the ability to drive £25m – £120m projects on site.
The successful candidate will work on a variety of exciting projects where you will gain exposure to a range of notable residential, commercial + mixed-use projects, based in the UK.
You will become an integral member of a people focused business that has committed to the healthy work/life balance and continued development of its employees.
The studio works in Revit (BIM) and the business enjoys to challenge the status quo with regards to new building methods. The Director running the London office welcomes Architects with a strong commercial acumen.
He is now looking for a passionate individual that reflects his commitment to high quality commercially-led architecture that is ready for a challenge!
- UK based project delivery experience
- Ability to work autonomously when required
- A proven ability to be client facing
- A strong technical knowledge
- Proven Revit proficiency, BIM knowledge and BIM project experience
- Ability to work on large scale UK projects (minimum of £25m in value)
- Ability to approach a sensitive/complex project brief
- A natural ability to identify areas & to innovate
- Ability to work from inception to completion with a focus on the delivery of projects
Please apply to Carl Nevel at Adrem with an up to date CV + folio should you wish to be considered for this amazing opportunity.