Architecture | Permanent | Portishead, Somerset | £45,000/annum

Technical Manager – Residential Sector- Bristol Job

Location:
Portishead, Somerset
Salary:
£45,000/annum
Job Level:
Senior
Job Type:
Permanent
Software Skills:
AutoCAD
Job Reference:
BBBH28537

This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technician working at a Managerial level or looking to step up to managerial level to join this long established practice with particular expertise in the developer led residential sector. They also focus on Master planning and Urban design.

The role will be 40% managerial and you will be leading the existing design and technical teams in-house. You will be providing design and technical support as well as training and guidance to the rest of the team. The other 60% of the role will be producing technical designs, pitching for work and developing business and managing existing clients. This is a really varied and interesting position that will challenge and inspire someone technically minded who is looking to get the opportunity to take on more autonomy in winning work and running internal and external project teams.

The practice are undergoing a period of expansion across all divisions due to increasing activity in a busy sector, therefore the practice presents a unique opportunity for an aspiring manager to be part of a growing business with a very real opportunity for career development.

As Technical Manager you will carry out and oversee preparation of conceptual design and planning work, feasibility studies, Master-planning and development briefs. Alongside this you will oversee the preparation of planning applications and manage the planning application process ensuring each project has a completed Designers Risk Assessment, in accordance with CDM requirements. You will work alongside the other Directors to ensure that upcoming projects can be effectively managed within the existing staff resources. You should have an excellent history of working in the residential sector with a particular focus on large residential schemes, life time homes, Master-planning and urban design.

The starting salary is very generous with a car allowance, company iPhone, laptop & healthcare package. The company run a competitive bonus scheme which is generally paid every six months. If you would like to know more, please send your details to Beth Harries on the Architecture Team.

Apply for Technical Manager – Residential Sector- Bristol Job
Related Jobs

Communications and PR Manager – Global Architecture Studio Job

Creative Support | Permanent | London | £45,000/annum

Architectural Technician – Bristol Job

Architecture | Permanent | Portishead, Somerset | £35,000/annum

Senior Architect/Associate Director, Residential Job

Architecture | Permanent | London | £80,000/annum

Architectural Technician – Bristol Job

Architecture | Permanent | Portishead, Somerset | £35,000/annum

F&B Interior Designer Job

Interiors | Permanent | London | £60,000/annum