Situated between Clerkenwell and Shoreditch, this up and coming architectural practice have won a large scale healthcare project for which they need talented technical Revit designers to assist them. This studio share an office with a large and prominent Architectural Practice, thus giving the buzz of a big office with the added bonus of a tight knit ‘family feel’ team. The project is due to take 8 weeks to complete and the Studio are actively interviewing with multiple positions.
- Purely technical working in Revit and AutoCAD/MicroStation
- Analysing 3D BIM models, extracting data from them and translating them into 2D data planning sheets.
Essential Experience of a Technical Revit Designer:
- Advanced Revit Skills
- Advanced AutoCAD OR MicroStation
- Experience in technical design and documentation
- Proven BIM modelling experience
- Must hold a relevant degree (Part I Assistant / Part II Assistant / Architectural Technician)
IF you are interested in this Technical Revit Designer Role, please get in touch with Niharika Samuel or apply online.
Kindly ensure you include your CV and Portfolio when applying for this role.