Temp Receptionist and Front of House for Architects Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Excel, Powerpoint
- Job Reference:
A creative architectural practice based in South London are looking for a Receptionist to join their Front of House team from the 5th of April to the 7th May (bank holiday). The practice offers urban design, master planning and architectural services, specialising in the creation of residential, leisure and mixed-use sectors. This is a great opportunity for someone become part of a supporting team within a creative environment.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering phones, recording and delivering messages accurately
- Dealing with couriers and post
- Facilitating meetings and booking rooms
- Travel arrangements
- Ensuring reception is kept tidy at all times
- Previous experience on a busy reception, preferably in a creative environment.
- Strong administration skills
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
This is a full-time temporary role from the 5th of April to the 7th May (bank holiday). Hours 9am-5:30pm.