Temp Receptionist for Creative Architectural Practice Job
- Job Level:
- Junior, Mid-Level
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A beautiful architectural practice based in North London are looking for a Receptionist to join their Front of House team from the 15th of March to the 3rd of April. The practice offers a unique combination of commercial acumen, design talent and social commitment. Specialising in the creation of new neighbourhoods and the revitalisation of old ones. This is a great opportunity for someone become part of a supporting team within a creative environment.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering phones, recording and delivering messages accurately
- Dealing with couriers and post
- Facilitating meetings and booking rooms
- Travel arrangements
- Ensuring reception is kept tidy at all times
- Previous experience on a busy reception, preferably in a creative environment.
- Strong administration skills
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
This is a full-time temporary role from the 15th of March to the 3rd of April (excluding Good Friday and Easter Monday). Hours 9am-6pm.