A fantastic opportunity has emerged for an Ambitious Trade Sales Manager for a bespoke furniture brand based in West London. They specialise in bespoke luxury furniture, high end upholstery.
The ideal Sales Manager will have a passion and knowledge of interiors and furniture and must have proven experience in dealing with trade sales in the industry. This person needs to be able to work autonomously and hit the ground running, continuously hitting monthly targets and best representing the company.
- Constantly developing and generating new business in the market place eg. architects, designers, high end developers etc.
- Maintaining and strengthening existing relationships with clients, ensuring regular contact is being made
- Ensuring a clear understanding of all products with the ability to provide specification on projects
- Identifying opportunities for new business through calls and regular face to face meetings, mostly out of the office throughout London
- Produce proposals, orders and report on new business conversions
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in Trade Sales
- Proven experience with B2B sales
- Experience within the Interiors / Furniture industry
- A proactive and dynamic approach to sales
- Must be computer literate, able to use Microsoft Office and CRM/SAP Systems
- A methodical and strategic planner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build new and strong professional relationships with key clients