Are you confident, ambitious and looking to build a career? Perhaps you have previous sales experience and are now looking for a change? If you are financially motivated, competitive, and can demonstrate a strong work ethic, then recruitment could be for you.
Through a combination of training and ongoing development, you will develop the skills of a Recruitment Consultant, including: networking, generating leads, headhunting and qualifying candidates. As your experience grows, so will your understanding of the recruitment processes and as you develop to your full potential you will see the results in both your career progression and in your income.
Your responsibilities as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Headhunting and identifying suitable candidates for clients’ recruitment requirements
- Qualifying and shortlisting candidates through in-depth interviews
- Harnessing social media to identify talent
- Increasing candidate base through referrals and sing executive search techniques
- Generating leads and market information
What we are looking for:
- High achievers – we like people who go ‘the extra mile’ and are naturally determined. We are looking for natural leaders with drive, energy and a commitment to do more than the usual “9-5”
- Entrepreneurial flair – we look for all new hires to progress quickly through the organisation. For this, you will need an aptitude for spotting good business opportunities
- Self-motivated with high energy levels, inquisitive nature and excellent communication skills, preferably with a sales background
- Due to the sectors we work in, an interest in Architecture and Design is advantageous, but not a necessity
Working for Adrem:
At Adrem, we allow individuals to be creative while becoming experts in their chosen markets. We work hard, take pride in what we do and always enjoy celebrating our successes.
We are actively looking for people who share those values so if that sounds like you please don’t hesitate to apply.