UK Sales Executive for Luxury Interiors and Fabric Brand Job
- West End, London
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A global fabric and interiors brand that is synonymous with elegance, luxury and outstanding quality who have showrooms in London, New York and Moscow, are seeking a Sales Assistant to join their enthusiastic team in London.
You will be responsible for revenue growth from fabric, accessory and lifestyle product sales to the design industry including Interior Designers, Architects and Developers.
Main duties and responsibilities –
- Establishing and maintaining direct relationships with an existing database of design professionals
- Growing the database significantly – inputting information into system and using the CRM to track opportunities and sales
- Selling sampling products to design professionals
- Creating and maintaining a sales pipeline which is reported weekly to management
- Working with the production and customer service team to ensure targets are met and orders fulfilled
- Defining and developing the sales strategy for the UK trade market
- Identifying and meeting target customers through database management
- Identifying and meeting active design professionals in new target verticals
- Analysing existing sales data and creating and executing a sales plan to drive growth
- Competitor and consumer insight monitoring and market research
- Working with the marketing team to brief in required collateral and utilising marketing to generate and follow up leads
- Evaluating, budgeting and recommending joint marketing opportunities
- Predominantly being on the road and working within an agreed travel and expenses budget
The chosen candidate will be a results and target driven individual with the desire to work in an ambitious and creative growth environment. You will be financially motivated, highly organised with a diligent and conscientious attitude. You will be an analytical thinker with real creative flair and a desire to break convention.
If you feel this position would be suited to you, please do not delay and apply to Alicia Moore, Creative Support at Adrem Group