I’m working exclusively with a world-renowned, top-tier architectural practice to find them an Urban Designer / Masterplanning Architect to join their London team on a full-time permanent basis to work on world-class masterplanning schemes.
Essentials for the successful Urban Designer / Masterplanning Architect:
- A minimum of 2 years’ post-qualification industry experience gained working for a leading international practice
- A strong portfolio showing exceptional concept and detailed design skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, GIS, Rhino, Adobe CS, Vray ideal
- Revit experience highly desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing and coordinating local authorities, project stakeholders and sub-consultants
- The ability to use your own initiative
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented urban designer / architect with masterplanning experience to gain exposure to career-defining schemes. If you’re interested, please send your up to date CV and relevant work samples to Katie Jones at Adrem Group to be considered – suitable applicants will be contacted with more information.