If you are an Urban Designer or Architectural Assistant with knowledge of Placemaking or Urban Design and you would like to apply this within industry, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for…
Our client is one of the world’s most exciting & innovative design-led firms and they are in growth mode!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years industry experience working on UK based projects, with a portfolio that demonstrates good urban design principles.
- UK based project experience (this is essential)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team of architects and landscape designers
- The confidence to work autonomously from time to time but know when to ask questions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to coordinate and liaise directly with clients
- Good presentation skills
- Innovative approach to working with the ability to challenge the status quo
In return for your services, you will work side-by-side with some of the industry’s leading architects and urban designers whilst gaining exposure to some of the most highly sought-after projects in the UK.
If you wish to be at the forefront of emerging urban methodologies within a company that is leading the industry through a focus on context driven architecture, urban design and innovative urbanism, apply now!