A vibrant and friendly 30-strong team of architects, town planners and urban designers is looking for a technically-gifted individual to join them on a contract basis. The firm is based in the heart of the City of London and prides itself on their complex and beautifully designed masterplanning, feasibility and regeneration projects.
Skills and experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Vectorworks
- Proven track record of working on large-scale residential masterplans
- Ability to translate sketches into CAD drawings using Vectorworks (e.g. 1:500-1:5000)
- Team spirit and ability to manage own time and workload
- 3 months with a possibility of extending
- Immediate start
- Part time (3 days per week)
- Hourly rate will depend on experience (from £17 – 22 p/h)
- The role is open to PAYE candidates and those using LTD and Umbrella Companies
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.