Visual Communication Designer for Leading Electronics Company Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Adobe CS, InDesign, Photoshop
- Job Reference:
An international market-leading electronic product manufacturer is looking for a Lead Visual Communication Designer to join their London Design Centre. The company specialises in creating innovative new products and services that improve people’s lives. They work on a large variety of projects which are always guided by their four core values: meaningful work, flexibility, diversity and motivation.
- Create and present visual communication strategy and key visuals to express initial product design concepts.
- Ensure communication strategies capture the creative thinking, insights and lifestyle trends relating to product designs.
- Create marketing and advertising materials for the final products.
- Direct and work with external agencies.
- Work with the internal marketing team to guide and direct them on the positioning of each product.
- Design and develop Point Of Purchase materials and packaging graphics to express the lifestyle-led design thinking behind each product to the consumer.
- Develop graphics and presentation materials for both internal and external use.
Skills and experience:
- A degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Visual Design, or similar.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience working as a Visual Communication Designer/Graphic Designer.
- Excellent level of graphic design and visual communication in portfolio.
- Experience managing external creative agencies would be beneficial but not essential.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of graphic design and the techniques of creating graphics, photography and how to deal with graphic data.
- A good awareness of technology trends in both the European and Asian markets.
- Understand trend analysis and creative strategy.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites and other relevant applications
- An ambition to lead on visual communication to help drive the future business growth.
- Demonstrate an understanding and awareness of consumer-technology brands.